Monday, March 16, 2009

This will show you just how much I care!!!

Yet again, I've toiled to bring you yet more ethernet linkages for you to play with to your heart's desire!

How To Draw Steampunk Machines - Yes, alright! I'll admit it! Fine! I like to draw. Happy now, are we? And no, you won't ever get to see what I draw...I don't think my work is good enough and that is all there is to it.... :P

When Steam meet Wars - Oh yes...I have succumbed to the siren call of Darth Vader and the Dark Side of the Force...did you know that the Dark Side has cookies????

Brass Goggles - The one. The only.

Steampunk Pics
- They have some really nice images there.

Library Thing ~ Steampunk - Want to read rather than surf. Here is the place to start!

Steampunkopedia - Oh...my....

Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment