Friday, March 13, 2009

Alright my pretties...

I have been searching and trawling and generally making a nuisance of myself on the etherweb, but I have found some wonderful places for you to go and play at!

Instructables ~ Steampunk (general search) - You have to love a bunch of mad tinker-makers!

Instructables ~ Reverse Clock - Oh, how I wish I was better at playing with gears and such! The Steamy potential this has is amazing!

Instructables ~ Electrified Monopoly - Oh Gods! I SO want this!!!!!

Wonder How To ~ Steampunk (general search) - Wonder How To is one of those sites that once you find, you keep going back to.

Artfire Handmade Artisan Items ~ Steampunk (general search) - Never heard of this one? Don't worry, neither had I until a few days ago. They're kind of like Etsy, but far more elitist...*snicker*

Steampunk Wallpapers - I take such joy in wandering through this site!

Darkrising Art - Not all of Aly Fell's work is Steamy, though a lot of it is funny! *If you have a dark, twisted sense of humour, like I do*

Now, take my "work" and spread it near and far...I won't mind...

You know, I would give you something to watch, but, being the techno-ditz that I am, I have yet to work out how to do that here... so I shall link you to it and you will just have to deal with the fact that your loving dictator can't work this etherweb thing!

Steampunk Duel

*giggles and wanders off*

No comments:

Post a Comment